As it is stated in the Program for Strategic Development of Transneft, JSC, for the period till 2020, the primary goal of the Company is development of the trunk pipeline transportation system of the Russian Federation to fulfill the needs in oil and oil products transportation by using the latest advanced technologies providing a high level of reliability, industrial and environmental safety.
The main ways of achieving the set goal include:
- Increasing of the throughput capacity of the trunk pipeline system to be able to transport oil in accordance with the planned oil production output at the existing and new fields;
- Improvement of the energy efficiency through implementation of measures aimed at saving of energy resources;
- Improvement of the labor efficiency;
- Innovative development of the production activities;
- Maintaining reliability of the operated system of oil and oil products trunk pipelines by using the diagnostic results, revamping and upgrading of the fixed assets;
- Improvement of the environmental and industrial safety of the Company’s industrial facilities;
- Improvement of social benefits available to the employees of the Company.
The harmonious combination of the activities of Transneft, JSC, in the above areas forms the backbone of the sustainable development of the Company.